Best Free Antivirus Software:- avast!
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- AVG Anti-Virus
- Trend Micro
Not free:- Online Armor ++
Notes:- AV_TEST: The Independent IT-Security Institute. It is an independent organization which evaluates and
rates antivirus and security suite software.
- The biggest win for Comodo Internet Security Complete 2013 isn't in features, but in support.
- Process Tamer:
Is a tiny (140k) and super efficient utility for Microsoft Windows XP/2K/NT/Vista/Win7 that runs in
your system tray and constantly monitors the cpu usage of other processes. When it sees a process that is
overloading your cpu, it reduces the priority of that process temporarily, until its cpu usage returns to a
- It is not a good idea to have more than one antivirus program running at the same time.
- If you’re even just a little bit cautious and knowledgeable about internet security, Microsoft Security
Essentials should work just fine for you.
- Microsoft Active Protection Service is the online community that helps you choose how to respond to
- Microsoft boost MSE: